Using Paypal with The Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Using Paypal with The Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russell Ruffin

I’ve spent several days trying without success to configure Events Calendar in my Word Press site. I cannot locate any instructions regarding, which add-ons I need to purchase in order to get customers to actually pay me for the events they are registering to attend. Do I need the Pro version? Currently, I use Eventzilla with my Paypal business account for payments. For The Events Calendar, I want to keep my business PayPal account and have customers pay me using a PayPal button. I don’t see any options in Events Calendar for pasting my Paypal button code on my registration page. There are several good Youtube tutorials about WP Events Calendar, however none of them addresses my number one concern, which is getting customers to pay. Are there any Tutorial videos regarding getting WP Events Calendar to work with Paypal? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Courtney

Hi Russel

You may be able to do all you want with Event Tickets. It is a free plugin, and can connect with Paypal. You’ll go to Events > Settings > Tickets > Enable Tribe Commerce. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/tribe-commerce-paypal/ can help you get started.

If you’d like to use a QR code scanner or additional functionality, check out Event Tickets Plus. It would require that you also install an e-commerce plugin. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-tickets/ is our guide for new users to either platform.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Using Paypal with The Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.