Using Free as a Trial // Shortcodes Not Working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Using Free as a Trial // Shortcodes Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jim Null

At 208.76.83.240/~pzqaehpt/testing-events/ I have a short code that is not working. Please help! All that shows on this page is the shortcode itself though I have two events in my testing.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey there and thanks for getting in touch!

We’d be happy to help — but I do want to note that our pre-sales forum is used to answer questions about purchasing our premium plugins.

If you’re looking for technical support, it would be awesome if you could post your question to our WordPress.org support forum.

Or, if you already have an active license for one of premium plugins, will you please log into your account and post your topic to our premium support forum instead?

Thanks so much!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Using Free as a Trial // Shortcodes Not Working’ is closed to new replies.