Using Calendar Default Settings in Different Place

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Using Calendar Default Settings in Different Place

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    themiamistudent
    Participant

Hello,

I wanted to use my calendar on two different parts on my site, but I wanted different default settings for each different placement. For example we have one part of the site that has the calendar set on all events, another that just shows entertainment events, and then a sports section that only shows sports events. How can I make the default settings separate for each one?

Thanks!
    Brielle

Barry

Hi – sounds like an interesting situation!

The default settings (ie, default events template, HTML to display before the events content and HTML to display after, etc) are in many cases filterable but that’s not always the case.

Honestly it’s quite hard to give a concise answer to this sort of question – it’s very much custom development territory and though we’re happy to try and steer you in the right direction if we can it would be nice to get an example of a specific difficulty/issue you’ve been unable to resolve.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Using Calendar Default Settings in Different Place’ is closed to new replies.