Using back button after week filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Using back button after week filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joel
    Participant

Hi,

If I use the datepicker from the Week Starting filter and jump forward to a few weeks in the future for example, if I then select an event in that week and press the back button in the browser it takes me all the way back to the current week rather than the week I selected in the datepicker.

Is it possible for the URL to update when navigating through the weeks in the datepicker like it does when navigating with the Next Week/Previous Week links under the calendar as this enables the back button to return you to the week you were looking at rather than the current week.

Kind Regards,

James

Hunter

James,

Welcome back and thank you for being so thorough in your initial post. I attempted to reproduce the behavior and I did experience what you described. I went ahead and created a bug report for the developers to review and make improvements in an upcoming maintenance release.

I unfortunately don’t have a timeline when that will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more info.

Thanks again and please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. Have a great weekend!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the long delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Using back button after week filter’ is closed to new replies.