User Submitted Events, Paid Events, Customization needed

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions User Submitted Events, Paid Events, Customization needed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wendy

I read that the Community Events plugin will allow the public to submit an event but does it integrate with the Event Calendar? It seems to go into the events/community directory. I am looking for a way for the public to submit events and have it go into The Event Calendar directly.

On the public submission form I also need the ability for them to pay for the event to be featured.

And, I need someone to customize the look of my Events Calendar. Do you offer this service? It is minimal work. I could figure it out but I just don’t have the time.

Right now I have just the free version of the Events Calendar installed but I am willing to pay for the Pro, Community Events, Aggregator and someone to customize my site.

Thank you

Wendy Limauge
    Participant

This has been answered. Please close or delete my thread. Thanks

Glad you found your answer, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘User Submitted Events, Paid Events, Customization needed’ is closed to new replies.