User sign-up and community events, what do I need to buy

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions User sign-up and community events, what do I need to buy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jan

Hey guys!

I noticed that your plugin features the possibility for users to sign up to an event so I can keep track of them, and let user send in events.

If I’ve read your website correct, it seems that I will need to get the pro + community events right?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Jan. Thanks for getting in touch about the features you’re looking for.

You’re spot on about the Community Events add-on enabling users to create events. You can use that add-on with the free version of The Events Calendar.

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer a built-in solution that allows users to RSVP to events. It’s not ideal, but many of our users have found success using Eventbrite or WooCommerce Tickets add-ons for that functionality. We’d be happy to help you get that configured if you’d like to go that route.

Please let us know if there are any other questions we can answer for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘User sign-up and community events, what do I need to buy’ is closed to new replies.