User role for Check-In

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus User role for Check-In

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Motorco
    Participant

I need to be able to have a user role that can only access the attendee check in page for events. This is the door person who manages entry. They should not be able to edit events or have really any admin permissions at all. I need this ASAP bc I am forced into giving full admin privileges out to part-time employees and that is crazy.

If this is not on the roadmap, then I need some guidance on how to add this myself. Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are working on improving the checkin process, but I have do have a timeline when that might be released.

You could try using the User Role Editor and the Adminimize to create a role that only has attendee access.

User Role Editor

Adminimize

You can start by coping the Admin role in User Role Edit, then removing capabilities that are not needed. It would take some trial and error to figure that out.

Then use Adminimize you can hide all the admin areas of the site you do not want them to have access to.

Another Option
    Or you could again use the User Role Editor, create a new admin role, then skip changing capabilities and just use Adminimize to hide everything from them, but the Events Section.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘User role for Check-In’ is closed to new replies.