User loses the email ticket – can they get it from their account?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus User loses the email ticket – can they get it from their account?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, when a user/customer loses their ticket/email in their inbox where can they download it from their account on the site? Or where can the site admin re-issue it to the user again via email?

Thanks,
    James

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello Again, Again.

That is a good question.

The ticket is not stored in someones account to print again.

You can go back to a customer’s order and under Order Actions select Tickets and click save order or apply and it will resend the tickets.

I think that system could be improved to cut out the admin having to do it for a customer, if you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/

Thanks

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback Brian. At least I know how to resend the ticket.

Honestly I think it just makes sense to have the option to reprint or view the ticket from the user account. I know you mentioned a beta is coming soon with new features like the barcode but really I dont think creating an idea for this feature of having the ticket in the user account is necessary here do you? I would say most users expect to have the ticket in their account on the site frankly, but maybe I am wrong here.

Brian
    Keymaster

I can see how that would add value. It is not one of our most requested feature for tickets, but I encourage you to create it or up vote it on User Voice to make it a more requested feature.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘User loses the email ticket – can they get it from their account?’ is closed to new replies.