User level integration

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions User level integration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jacob

Hello!

I have 2 questions about the events calendar:

1. Can I have events that are only visible for a certain user level?
    2. And is it possible to have event details for an event that are visible for certain user levels only?

Best wishes,
    Jacob

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jacob,

That is definitely possible as a small customization. We already have a really good example code that could be slightly modified to fit your exact needs:

https://gist.github.com/elimn/c47fb3e65d437c2479bd

Basically it allows you to hide all events within specific categories from the calendar. Further on line 15 it shows an example of making these events still viewable to specific WP Roles, such as the administrator. This will apply equally to the teh event details and the event itself, so this one snippet would allow you to hide the events in their entirety except for certain user levels.

Does that all make sense? Does that answer your question? If you need help implementing this, would you mind logging in so I can verify your support access? Or, if you don’t have/want a license (which includes a year of support) you should checkout the volunteer community on WordPress.org: The Events Calendar. It’s not the same level of support, but it’s free! We even check those forums once each week and help to the extent we can.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘User level integration’ is closed to new replies.