Help Desk

user check in at events?

Hi,
    I have a client who is using the events calendar plugin with the Event Tickets plugin to allow users to RSVP for events. They just asked me if it would be possible to allow those users to “sign in” at events when they arrive. they way they woudl have an easy way to track attendance. They were also wondering if users who have not already RSVPd to the event could check in and enter their information at the door.

is that something that you offer using any of your plugins?

Hi Blair!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Our Event Tickets plus plugin offers this type of functionality. Users can purchase a ticket and admins can access attendee information on the backend and export the information to CSV as needed. When your event begins, you or your staff can mark guests as checked in manually or by scanning the QR code on their ticket.

They were also wondering if users who have not already RSVPd to the event could check in and enter their information at the door.

I’m not really sure what you mean by this, but logged in users that purchased tickets can then access their account and edit their attendee information.

As a reference, you can check the following article that walks you through how to create tickets for your events > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-tickets/

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘user check in at events?’ is closed to new replies.