Use Users Timezone for what time to display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Use Users Timezone for what time to display

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rob.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I was wondering if its possible to detect the users timezone, and use their current time for events.
    If so, How do i do this?

Hunter

Hi and welcome,

Rather than rewrite history, please review our Working with timezones and Settings Overview: The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO tutorials and let me know if it helps address your questions. Should you still have any questions, let me know and I’d be happy to help further assist.

Thank you for your purchase and welcome to the premium plugin support forums! Have a great weekend ahead. Cheers 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Use Users Timezone for what time to display’ is closed to new replies.