Use Small Calendar in Sidebar with Events List

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Use Small Calendar in Sidebar with Events List

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Carlos Centeno.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carlos Centeno

I’m considering purchasing this plugin for a client. On desktop, they would like to display an events list (on the left side of the page) with a sidebar that has the filters and a small calendar. Is this doable?

How customizable is this plugin at the templating level?

Trisha

Hi Carlos!

Welcome to the forums!

Events Calendar Pro does include a Mini-Calendar Widget, the placement on the page (left or right) would depend on the theme itself. Filters for the widget are in the admin area and are selectable by the site owner. The filters themselves are not visible on the Front-end of the site.

Most of our templates are customizable by copying the template into your theme directory and making changes.  This guide explains the process in more detail. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions or need clarification please let me know!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Carlos Centeno

Thanks, Trisha.

I think your answer suffices.

Carlos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Use Small Calendar in Sidebar with Events List’ is closed to new replies.