Use map to show organizers only?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Use map to show organizers only?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    scott
    Participant

Is it possible to use the organizers data to only display on the map view page? We would like to use the maps on single events pages for actual events, but can we enter all our “sales reps” in and display them on a map without an event attached to it?

Barry

Anything is possible and that sounds like an interesting idea – however it’s definitely something that would if I’m understanding you correctly count as an advanced customization. Beyond pointing you to the following hopeful resources I’m afraid there’s not much assistance we can give for a customization of this scale:

Sounds like a neat concept though and if you find a means of achieving this and want to share a link with the community to show what’s possible that would be awesome 🙂

Good luck!

Barry

It’s been a while so I’ll go ahead and close this thread – but if you need further help any other issues please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Use map to show organizers only?’ is closed to new replies.