URL parameter "?tribe_events_cat=category" doesn't list past events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO URL parameter "?tribe_events_cat=category" doesn't list past events

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Joakim.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joakim
    Participant

I’m using the URL http://mysite.com/2018/?tribe_events_cat=some_category as an archive page, but it only lists out upcoming events. How can I modify the URL parametres to also include past events?

Hi Joakim,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I think you can achieve what you want with a custom query to show both past and upcoming events on the same page using the tribe_get_events() function in a new page template.

We have a pretty nice tutorial that walks through how that function is used with examples that should help you get started.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘URL parameter "?tribe_events_cat=category" doesn't list past events’ is closed to new replies.