URL Link

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions URL Link

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hannah

Is there anyway to remove the link on this, I just want to show no click. My website is http://s689980717.websitehome.co.uk/ click the calendar icon on right side to see the events calendar.

Geoff B.

Good evening Hannah and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for free the Events Calendar users here in our pre-sales forum.

But, the good news is that you are still welcome to consult this forum and all our premium forums to your liking and browse it for solutions, snippets and tutorials.

We’d be more than happy to assist you at one of the following locations:

With that in mind, the simplest way to achieve your goal is probably to create a template override (custom view) for the mini calendar. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

In your case that will probably mean simply removing the <a tags from there.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘URL Link’ is closed to new replies.