URL in map view adding "& amp;" instead of "&" only. How to change?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO URL in map view adding "& amp;" instead of "&" only. How to change?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    iterutravel
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using WPML with Events Calendar PRO and everything works fine so far, except that in the map view.

The links to the events are built wrong.

E.g.:
    http://iteru.travel/?tribe_events=wissen-weisheit-im-alten-agypten&lang=de

Automatically, instead of “&lang=de” the url will have “& amp;lang=de” (I add a space, otherwise the amp; will not show) returning a false url and causing 404 error.

Where can I fix this issue?
    Thank you very much,
    Sebastian

Casey D

Hello iterutravel,

I’m not sure what happened here, but I want to apologize profusely! I just found this thread in my queue, somehow buried at the bottom!

Even more confusing, I distinctly remember answering this question. Some how my answer must have gone missing.

From what I can tell from looking at your site, you are no longer using The Events Calendar. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get it installed!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello iterutravel,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘URL in map view adding "& amp;" instead of "&" only. How to change?’ is closed to new replies.