URGENT URGENT

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets URGENT URGENT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shah
    Participant

I Installed community Tickets, Ticket plus etc. At this moment I wanted to use only RSVP feature.
    One organizer posted an event with ticket information pricing etc. I followed through the ticket procedures and it takes to Paypal.
    I have not yet set an account for charging tickets etc. I am afraid some hackers may access as my security system has not been installed yet.

I logged in to remove the ticket part of the listing but did not see any option,

I don’t see the visitors ability to to just RSVP. May me I don’t know.
    Here is the link to the event I mentioned:

http://medicalevents.com/wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=1051

Please Help

Hi Shah,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue!  Unfortunately I cannot see the event that you are referring to because you need to be logged in, in order to do so.  However, if you head to Events Settings < Tickets, you can choose which post types have tickets.  You can also require users to log in, in order to purchase tickets.

You can also temporarily disable Community Tickets by going to Events Settings < Community and scrolling down to the Community Tickets section at the bottom.

I hope this helps!  Please let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT URGENT’ is closed to new replies.