URGENT!!! Upgrade to COMMUNITY 3.10 and SUBMIT Event isn't working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO URGENT!!! Upgrade to COMMUNITY 3.10 and SUBMIT Event isn't working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christina
    Participant

I just upgraded to COMMUNITY 3.10 and now the site will not allow for events to be submitted!
    Functioned perfectly up until I updated the plugin this morning and now users can’t submit events.

http://richmonddaysofsummer.ca/events/community/add

I have tried multiple browsers and the page comes up, but all of the fields in the submission form are gone!

Please advise ASAP this is an urgent matter since we are in the middle of our biggest summer event registration of the season.

Thank you!
    Christina

Christina
    Participant

I uploaded the 3.10 ZIPPED files MANUALLY via FTP to replace the existing WP plugin update installation of the COMMUNITY plugin and all seems to be resolved.

nevermind… 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT!!! Upgrade to COMMUNITY 3.10 and SUBMIT Event isn't working’ is closed to new replies.