URGENT!! UPDATE GIVES FATAL ERRORS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO URGENT!! UPDATE GIVES FATAL ERRORS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cesua
    Participant

I just updated and now I can’t see my calendars. There’s no phone number on your site and I need help NOW.

Here’s the error I’m getting:

Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Pro__Geo_Loc_Filter’ not found in /home/ioimprov/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Geo_Loc.php on line 103

Barry

Hi @cesua,

I’m sorry for the disruption and we’ll be happy to help as much as we can. We do not however offer phone-based supported — this forum is the only venue where we deliver technical support.

It looks to me as though you have updated The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO, but not Filter Bar. All three must be updated to version 3.10 or there is definitely potential for problems to arise – could you obtain a copy of Filter Bar 3.10 and put that in place and see if that helps here?

If it does not help, please help us to help you by providing as much information as you can, including your system information.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT!! UPDATE GIVES FATAL ERRORS’ is closed to new replies.