URGENT: Umm… no save button? Update button discards changes

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus URGENT: Umm… no save button? Update button discards changes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Please see attached jpegs.

Running latest versions of Calender, T plus, Woocommerce.

I can edit tickets, etc but there’s no “save” button, just CANCEL, and clicking UPDATE at the top right simply gives that message about discarding changes (in the second jpeg attached) which it does if I continue.

However, RSVP tickets DO have a SAVE button appear (see attached).

I am running T plus, fully updated with a valid license.

Naturally, this has put a complete stop to creating our workshops. Without being able to add tickets I should not create an event, because, well, whats the point?

This is very time sensitive for us, please follow up asap.

Previous version of the T plus plugin had the “Global Inventory” option.
    This seems to be gone.

Hi Maria,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue and I apologize for the delay.

Anyway, I noticed that you seem to not have any post types enabled for tickets.  If you go to Events Settings < Tickets, you can check events in “Post types that can have tickets” and Save Changes:

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Maria
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you – that wasn’t the exactly correct solution, but it lead me to the right one.

1. I had “Event” box checked in the post types – BUT I had the ReLabeler extension installed, and had renamed Events to Workshops (throughout the site).
    2. I uninstalled the RELABELER extension
    3. Unchecked the “Events” post type, refreshed and checked it again
    4. Voila – save button appears beside tickets in the Event edit page.

So, the issue is a small conflict between the main Tickets Plus plugin and the Relabeler extension.

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT: Umm… no save button? Update button discards changes’ is closed to new replies.