Urgent – Re-Send Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Urgent – Re-Send Tickets

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Russell
    Participant

Hi

We have an event this weekend and some people are saying they did not receive their ticket. I do not have an option to re-send tickets in WooCommerce despite the order saying completed. What do I do to resend them their ticket(s) ???

Geoff B.

Good evening Russell and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with the tickets for these customers.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Since the Resend Tickets option is not displaying, it looks like the tickets were indeed never sent or that the normal process (and triggers) to set the order status to completed was not followed (at least for those orders).

Can you tell me if there is any common point between all of these orders ? (date, payment gateway, etc..)

If you have any piece of code that handles the status of the order “Automatically”, I would recommend disabling that for now as we troubleshoot.

The other possibility is that there are some customizations in your WordPress theme that require some updating. Either customization of our plugins or of WooCommerce.

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Russell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Russell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Russell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Russell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Russell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Russell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent – Re-Send Tickets’ is closed to new replies.