Urgent Problem with Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Urgent Problem with Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Waldie Pienaar
    Participant

I have a catastrophic problem with the plugin I bought from you and I need help urgently. The amount of tickets sold shows different on the different reports. I can not get a Attendees list for the event. Please help!!!!!!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Waldie!

I’m really sorry to hear you are having problems with our plugins. Let me help you with the troubleshoot so we can hopefully find the source of the problem.

The amount of tickets sold shows different on the different reports.

Could you please give us more information about this? Where do you exactly find the differences in the number of tickets sold? Can you share screenshots of the problem?

I can not get a Attendees list for the event

Are you seeing an error when navigating to the attendees page? Please also let us know more about this so we can understand more about the nature of the problem.

Additionally, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issues a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent Problem with Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.