URGENT – Printing Tickets – Size Issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus URGENT – Printing Tickets – Size Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Russell
    Participant

Hi

When the email comes through with the tickets, they are very large and go on to 2 pages plus a blank one at the end! How do I make this smaller so that each ticket fits on one page ?

Russell
    Participant

I basically want one ticket per page please.

Hunter

Hello again, Russel!

The best way to customize the tickets to your liking is by creating and saving a custom template as explained in our Themer’s Guide. We’re fairly limited on supporting customization requests, but if you get caught up along the way, feel free to reply back with any questions you have and I’ll do my best to accommodate.

Thanks and take care!

Russell
    Participant

Hi

I am happy with the template other than I want one ticket per page – how would I do this ? I haven’t a clue!

Russell
    Participant

I have reduced the size of the logo and it now fits fine!

Hunter

Thank you for letting me know you’ve got things figured out and also for sharing your solution for others to learn from. Feel free to create a new thread if you have any more questions or comments and have a pleasant evening. Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT – Printing Tickets – Size Issue’ is closed to new replies.