Urgent: Event marked as "Sold Out" when tickets still available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Urgent: Event marked as "Sold Out" when tickets still available

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rachel DuBois
    Participant

I’ve just posted an event and it’s listing it as “Sold Out” when there are still all tickets available (screenshot 1). But when I check my ticket sales and event listings, there’s no tickets sold (screenshot 2). How can I fix this ASAP?

Cliff

Hi, Rachel. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Thanks for the thorough explanation and screenshots.

There’s a confirmed issue where the Attendee Report does not update instantly for some users. It’s been hours since you created this Help Desk ticket. Do you see any sales in there by now?

Does increasing the event’s capacity cause them to appear again or does it say Sold Out no matter what you try?

FYI: we always recommend restorable database and file backups as well as performing modifications first on a staging site before modifying anything on your live/production site.

Rachel DuBois
    Participant

A day later and the event still says “Sold Out”. I tried increasing the number of tickets available but it still said Sold Out, so I ended up deleting the event and creating a new one. Hopefully this won’t happen again.

Cliff

Odd and sorry that happened. Glad it was a one-time-only (hopefully) wonky thing. Do let us know if it happens again on this same or another event.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent: Event marked as "Sold Out" when tickets still available’ is closed to new replies.