Urgent!! Don't wanna display past recurring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Urgent!! Don't wanna display past recurring events

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Purva

Hey there,

I’d like to purchase the pro version of event calendar. The plugin is really awesome. I’ve one question regarding recurring events. I’ll be handling recurring events for the site. I don’t want to display recurring events that occurs in past. I just want to show upcoming recurring events only. Is there any option to deal with the same? Can you please let us know how do I display only upcoming recurring events for the site.

Thanks in advance

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in the Events Calendar Pro.

By default all events that are past including Recurring Events do not display in the List, Photo, Day, and Map View.

The Month and Week view will show events even if past until it moves to the next series of events. (change weeks or months)

We have a feature to clean up past recurring events “Clean up recurring events after” but can only be set to remove recurring events at least 1 month old.

That is all we have for this and unable to provide any coding for this customization.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Urgent!! Don't wanna display past recurring events’ is closed to new replies.