URGENT: CPU 100% usage by mysqld.bin when Events Calendar PRO is activated

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO URGENT: CPU 100% usage by mysqld.bin when Events Calendar PRO is activated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    marcelo barros
    Participant

After latest updates, my website started very slow and wp-admin started to become unavailable. Looking at my machines process, i noticed that mysqld.bin was stuck on 99.8% CPU usage. i tried to disable all of my plugins and found that the problem was Events Calendar PRO.

When i hit activate, wp admin immediately stops responding, a proccess starts at mysql process list and CPU usage goes by 99.9%. (SS attached)

For now, i will let the plugin deactivated.

Please help.

Nico

Hello,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Events Calendar PRO that addresses the performance issues in the admin area. We are sorry about the issues caused and appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Caledar PRO to version 4.4.24.2 and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-pro-4-4-24-2/

Best,
    Nico

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Marcelo,

Were you able to get this fixed with the new release Nico sent?

Thanks,
    Brendan

marcelo barros
    Participant

Hello,

The update seems to fix the issue.

Plugin activated and running at: http://runtolife.com.br/eventos/

Thank you for your assistance.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Good to hear! Thanks Marcelo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT: CPU 100% usage by mysqld.bin when Events Calendar PRO is activated’ is closed to new replies.