**** URGENT: CAN'T SAVE MY TICKETS AFTER UPGRADING ****

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus **** URGENT: CAN'T SAVE MY TICKETS AFTER UPGRADING ****

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    flaviarusso
    Participant

No problems in saving my tickets in the old version, but now, after upgrading, WooTickets and Event Calendar I can’t save any ticket. I can’t either add any image to tickets.

I’m working for a client, so I need help urgently.

Thank you in advance

Barry

Hi flaviarusso –

That doesn’t sound good. On a default installation however I cannot replicate this. If you’ve already run through our basic troubleshooting steps (deactivating all non-Modern Tribe plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve) without any useful result then it could be that your plugins are out-of-synch.

Can you confirm what versions of WooTickets, The Events Calendar and (if applicable) Events Calendar PRO you are using? Essentially, if you are using WooTickets 2.x then you need to use The Events Calendar 3.x.

flaviarusso
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    all was working well, before I upgraded to The Events Calendar 3.0, Events Calendar PRO 3.0 and WooTickets 2.0.1. Since my upgrade I’m unable to create new tickets.
    It seems like “Add New Ticket” and “Select Ticket Image” buttons are not working at all.

Now I see there is an error message in my page debugger:
    Uncaught ReferenceError: ticketHeaderImage is not defined

Barry

Can you try upgrading to Events Calendar PRO 3.0.1 in case that solves this?

flaviarusso
    Participant

No, Barry, still nothing. Have you other suggest? I noticed other people had the same problem in this forum.

Barry

I’m going to get a developer to look into this, but in the interim it I want to confirm what our troubleshooting steps are just to ensure that you followed them in the correct order:

* You should deactivate all plugins except for those by Modern Tribe (The Events Calendar and WooTickets) and of course WooCommerce
    * Please also revert to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve
    * Now test to see if the problem is resolved
    * If it is, reactivate everything one-at-a-time, testing at each stage
    * The problem may not recur, but if it does please note down whichever component (a plugin or your theme) you last reactivated before the problem returned

The reason I want to stress this process is because none of the team can reproduce this – so it definitely sounds like it is either a conflict or an environmental problem.

craigkirby
    Participant

try using a different browser, it worked for me

Barry

Excellent feedback – thanks craigkirby.

We’d definitely be interested in collating a list of browsers where problems are experienced: if this is indeed browser specific we’ll certainly do our best to nail it across the board.

flaviarusso
    Participant

Hi Barry,

I’ve tried to add a new ticket with Safari and I haven’t any problem.
    The problem is probably related to Chrome, but my client will not be happy about this. Could you suggest me how to fix this bug or ask to your developers to give a look?
    Thanks so much

Barry

Of course: as per the other thread the development team are already involved and will look into creating a fix. As soon as that has been accomplished I will update you guys.

Barry

Again, closing this as I believe it has been resolved.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘**** URGENT: CAN'T SAVE MY TICKETS AFTER UPGRADING ****’ is closed to new replies.