Attendees Not Showing; Inventory Issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees Not Showing; Inventory Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Russell
    Participant

Hi

We have a major problem as our site has gone live and people are buying tickets, yet they are not showing in the attendees list of the events, and the stock level does not seem to be changing!

THIS IS MAJOR!!!

HELP!!!!!

p.s. It was fine during the testing phase!

Russell
    Participant

From what I can see, one of my orders is showing for 40 tickets but not the other order for 6 tickets of 2 items.

Also, the test orders still show under attendees even though they were binned in Woocommerce.

Russell
    Participant

THIS IS URGENT – HELP!!!!

Russell
    Participant

I have sorted myself. Could not wait.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Russel,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m happy to hear you have found a solution to your issue.

I’m sorry that we couldn’t answer to your request earlier. We are receiving lot of requests from users and we prioritize the oldest ones first. This ensures that everyone gets a timely answer to their question or issue.

Please note that it may be 24-48 hours (during the week) before we respond to a post, based on our support policy.

Thanks for using our plugins and if you need anything else related to this topic or another please open a new thread in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees Not Showing; Inventory Issue’ is closed to new replies.