Upload error – event description is required

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upload error – event description is required

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Laura
    Participant

Hi – I’ve noticed that whenever you’re on the visual editor of the community upload form, you can’t save anything you enter there- when you submit it just comes up with an error saying ‘Event Description is required’, and all the description I entered is gone!

I’ve tried as much of the debugging and theme conflict testing I can without fully breaking our site and no luck. I’ve had to disable the visual editor on the live site but the test site with the issues can still be accessed here: http://w01.sasblhumantest.wf.ulcc.ac.uk/events/community/add

Thank you once again,

Cliff

Hi, Laura. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Please let me know what you find out.

Laura
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload error – event description is required’ is closed to new replies.