Upgrading, would it fix issues with visual composser?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrading, would it fix issues with visual composser?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alejandra

I have been using the events calendar for a couple of years, I ran into a big issue with the PHP update in my hosting and I lost everything in ma site, so I reinstalled my theme Stockholm and all my plugins, and the events calendar is not loading nor in desktop computers or mobile phones, I deactivated all of my plugins but can’t seem to make it work, reading a bit I’m guessing that the visual composer that comes as part of the theme can be the problem, so I’m just curios if the PRO version will fix this I will certainly buy it, but please let me know before I go through the hassle of buying.

Hoping you could help.

Kind regards,
    Alejandra Torres.

Geoff

Hi Alejandra,

Thanks for reaching out and I hope you had a great weekend!

Good question. I have seen instances where The Events Calendar and Visual Composer work nicely together. I have also seen other situations where the two seem incompatible.

That said, there is nothing in Events Calendar PRO that would add more compatibility with Visual Composer. The same issues you see with The Events Calendar will also be present in Events Calendar PRO. We have been in touch with several developers who make Visual Composer and similar plugins. There is certainly work we can do on our end to help make things smoother, but it we’ve found that it will also take updates and changes to those plugins as well.

Sorry for the bas news, but does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Alejandra, I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer. I will go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrading, would it fix issues with visual composser?’ is closed to new replies.