Upgrading to Pro from the free version that came with Impreza

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrading to Pro from the free version that came with Impreza

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mani Sheriar

I bought the Impreza theme for WordPress and it comes with The Events Calendar built in. I had no problem setting up the calendar to display on it’s own page. However, I can’t figure out how to insert the calendar, list, or events into other pages or posts? I have read your help docs here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/inserting-calendar-content-posts-pages/#widget-views and you talk about using shortcodes like [tribe_mini_calendar] to insert calendar content. However, those don’t work. I see mention of needing the pro version – is that the issue? If so, what’s the easiest way to upgrade to that?

Thanks!

Caroline

Hi Mani,

Thanks for reaching out! You’ve got it right–any event or calendar shortcodes referenced in our Knowledgebase documentation are exclusive to our premium calendar plugin, Events Calendar PRO. If you’re already running the free version of The Events Calendar on your site, Events Calendar PRO will simply install right alongside this plugin, and all of your events and settings will remain intact. No need to work through a complicated transfer process; just install, activate, and go! 🙂

If you’re interested in learning more or in picking up a copy of Events Calendar PRO for yourself, you can get all the necessary info on our Events Calendar PRO product page:

https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

You’ll also find a link to our New User Primer under the Helpful Links heading further down on the page. I’d suggest bookmarking it for future reference, as it may prove helpful in setting up Events Calendar PRO and getting started quickly!

I hope that helps to get you on your way here! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrading to Pro from the free version that came with Impreza’ is closed to new replies.