upgrading to business and existing license

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO upgrading to business and existing license

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynden Jones
    Participant

I am looking at upgrading to the business license for a second site. If I do the upgrade what happens to the existing site that is due for renewal in August? Do I have to make another payment then or does this upgrade renew that site early?

Caroline

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for reaching out–great question! An upgrade to an existing license will effectively “reset” the renewal date of your licensing; your upgraded license will be automatically extended out for one year following the date of your upgrade. For example, if you have a Personal license that is due to expire on June 1, 2017,  and you purchase an upgrade on May 15th, 2017, your new expiration date will be May 15th, 2018, and you won’t need to renew prior to that date.

I hope that helps to clarify things a bit here! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘upgrading to business and existing license’ is closed to new replies.