Upgrading to 2.0.11 broke my events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upgrading to 2.0.11 broke my events page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

Running WP 3.5.1, I just upgraded my PRO licenses and installed 2.0.11. Now calendar no longer shows. When you visit the events page it immediately redirects to the home page of site. I deactivated all plugins and switched to WP 2012 theme and got the following list of errors on the calendar page.. Warning: in_array() [
    function.in-array
    ]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/danlei8/immediaedu.com/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 1039I’ve seen other cases of the “post-template.php on line 1039” in the forums but haven’t seen any suggested fixes.

Barry

Yeah that error (Wrong datatype … post-template.php on line 1039) is a known problem – but we’re confident it has been resolved as of The Events Calendar 3.0, which is currently in testing.

Can I ask you to try flushing the permalinks (visit Settings > Permalinks – you don’t actually have to change anything though) and see if that impacts at all. Failing that, can you try changing the events/single events slug settings found in Events > Settings > General? (And again, flush the permalinks after doing so).

Does that help at all?

Matthew
    Participant

Hey Barry, thanks for the followup. No luck using your suggestions. Any idea when 3.0 will be released?

Barry

Afraid we can’t commit to anything there Matthew – it’s currently in testing so we’re in the final furlong now, but exactly how long it will take before we get it out of the gate will depend on what crops up during testing.

In the interim, it’s probably worth turning off the display of errors (which is generally recommended on live/production sites anyway) 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrading to 2.0.11 broke my events page’ is closed to new replies.