upgrading to 1.07

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events upgrading to 1.07

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

I uninstalled 1.05 and installed 1.07 and am getting this error.
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page::get_title() site omitted on line 146

Can you tell me how to remedy this? To be truthful I was getting something similar in 1.05 as well, but just ignored it as I never received a reply.

karen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your note. I edited your original post so as not to include the whole site address.

We are a bit swamped right now since we’ve just release Events 3.0 and the corresponding plugins, but I want to make sure you get an answer. We have seen your thread and will respond as soon as possible with a more substantial reply.

For now, to get us started on troubleshooting, can you confirm the version of The Events Calendar that your running currently? The latest version of The Events Calendar is 3.0, and the latest version of Community Events is 3.0 as well. Please make sure both plugins are current. If that doesn’t take care of the problem, we’ll go from there.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best,
    Leah

karen
    Participant

I am at 3.0.1 for PRO and 3.0 for Events and am getting the same error.
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page::get_title() in /home../testsite/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/vendor/wp-router/WP_Router_Page.class.php on line 144
    No BIG Hurry on this. it is on my testsite and not going anywhere till I get it resolved. Thanks

karen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

(Looks like one of my colleagues has already edited that post and removed the path entirely.)

Can I ask you to run through our standard troubleshooting steps?

* Your Modern Tribe plugins already seem to be up-to-date and in synch
    * Can you deactivate all other plugins
    * Can you also switch to a default and unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve
    * Does the problem persist under those conditions?

Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    I just wanted to check back in and see if you’re still having issues. Just let us know if we can help! Thanks!

karen
    Participant

well, yes actually I am. I have done everything I know. I am told that no one else is having this problem and I must have a “leftover” from a previous version. Well, I certainly cannot find it.

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Did you try Barry’s suggestions above?

karen
    Participant

yes. of course.. Tried them all.

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Can you try uninstalling all Tribe plugins and re-installing? I have a feeling that your installation of Events Calendar/PRO might be corrupted somehow. Give that a try and let me know if you’re still having the same issue.

karen
    Participant

I have done that a couple of times. However, I will do it again when I have an opportunity. I know that everyone is at a loss on this one. I wish I knew exactly what I was looking for on this line they say is missing some parameter.

Casey
    Participant

Karen,
    Try this one more time, and if you’re still having issues, you can send me a WordPress login and I’ll take a look.

karen
    Participant

ok.. I uninstalled everything, and reinstalled it .. except for the CSS that I have in the theme.
    no help. I am sure there is something leftover somewhere or something in the database, but I am unwilling to start over with the database as you might guess. Unless, of course I can export all this stuff and safely import it again. I see to have two threads going here in my desperation.
    Check out (ERROR AT TOP OF PAGE). I presume that I can send you a login through the private reply and be safe?

Casey
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘upgrading to 1.07’ is closed to new replies.