Upgrading from Personal to Business License

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrading from Personal to Business License

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bryce Parks
    Participant

Question regarding personal and business license

How do I reply with a private message?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Bryce Parks.
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Bryce,

Thanks for reaching out!

The Pre-Sales forum doesn’t allow private replies as guest users can post there too.

So I moved your thread to the Events Calendar PRO forums. Here you should be able to post a private reply. Let me know how I can help you.

Cheers,
    Andras

Bryce Parks
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Bryce Parks
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Bryce,

Thanks for getting back to me on that. Meanwhile I also managed to get clarification on the upgrade.

As it says on the page you quoted “When you upgrade, your license will be valid for one year from the date of the upgrade.” So your personal license will not be valid any more, instead you will have a Business license for a year with a discounted price.

Let me explain in a bit more detail.

You likely purchased a personal license for $89.

Buying (not upgrading) a business license would cost you $149, which is is already a 46% discount vs. buying three personal licenses.

But since you are upgrading, you only need to pay the difference between the 2 licenses, which is $59.

So with the upgrade basically you are getting a Business license for a year for $59, which is a 60% (!) discount vs. buying a Business license and a 78% (!!!) discount vs. buying three separate licenses.

Now I’d say that’s a helluva deal you got there. 🙂

In the screenshot of the cart you sent me earlier I see a regular business license purchase AND and upgrade. You don’t need the regular purchase, so you can remove that from the cart.

Easiest is going to your license keys page and click on the “Upgrade to: Business” link. (screenshot)

I hope this clarifies. Please let me know if I can help you further.

Cheers,
    Andras

Bryce Parks
    Participant

Thank you!

Andras
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new one in the forum and we will be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar/reviews/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrading from Personal to Business License’ is closed to new replies.