Upgrading From Legacy Event Calendar Woocommerce to Events Calendar Pro and EVT+

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Upgrading From Legacy Event Calendar Woocommerce to Events Calendar Pro and EVT+

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by leuridanlabs.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    leuridanlabs
    Participant

Can someone please point me to the documentation regarding upgrading from the legacy plugins to the new versions? I’ve renewed all licenses and followed the Event Tickets PLUS documentation up to the point where I enable the two new versions, but I lost the page and Im unsure how to proceed.

Cheers!

Geoff B.

Good evening Derek and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I believe the documentation you are after is the following: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrading From Legacy Event Calendar Woocommerce to Events Calendar Pro and EVT+’ is closed to new replies.