Upgraded to Pro – MISSING ARGUMENT 2 ERROR

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upgraded to Pro – MISSING ARGUMENT 2 ERROR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mike
    Participant

I’ve been using The Event Calendar app for awhile and just upgraded to PRO. When I edited an event to make it reocurring it came up with this error all over the page:
    “WARNING: MISSING ARGUMENT 2 FOR TRIBEEVENTS::ADDDATETORECURRINGEVENTS() IN /HOME/FLOCKERS/PUBLIC_HTML/WP-CONTENT/PLUGINS/THE-EVENTS-CALENDAR/LIB/THE-EVENTS-CALENDAR.CLASS.PHP ON LINE 539”

You can see the page here:
    http://socialflockers.com/?tribe_events=alive-4&eventDate=2012-05-31

This is an active events promotion company – so the faster I can fix the better!!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear about the issues. Please try the following:
    1. Set your permalinks to “Postname” in Settings > Permalinks.
    2. Are you running the latest version of WordPress.
    3. Are you running the latest versions of our plugins (2.0.6)
    4. Have you tried deactivating all other plugins to rule out a conflict?
    5. Have you tried reverting to the Twenty Eleven theme to see if it’s something with your theme?

Let me know if any of that helps.

Thanks,
    Jonah

mike
    Participant

Hey Mike, I will try those things.
    If I remove the free version of The Event Calendar will it remove all of my current events? Would the two be conflicting?

mike
    Participant

Sorry, Jonah I meant.

Rob

Hey Mike. Just a heads up that while Jonah is out today, I’ve asked Joyce from our team to take a look and get you a response here when she hits the forum this afternoon. Thanks for your patience and support so far.

Rob

Hey Mike. Just a heads up that while Jonah is out today, I’ve asked Joyce from our team to take a look and get you a response here when she hits the forum this afternoon. Thanks for your patience and support so far.

Joyce Grace

Hello Mike, no you will not lose any of your events by deactivating our plugins, however, just to be safe, I would do a database backup before you do this. Most hosting providers should be able to provide you with this free of charge, or show you how to do it in their control panel.

Keep in mind that when you deactivate, the events will be hidden for a while, but they are still there. The Events Calendar PRO version needs the ‘regular’ Events Calendar to work, and they both need to be on the same version number.

Let me know how it goes!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgraded to Pro – MISSING ARGUMENT 2 ERROR’ is closed to new replies.