Upgraded from 200 to 1000 Imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Upgraded from 200 to 1000 Imports

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I have upgraded my Event Aggregator license from 200 daily imports to 1000 daily imports but I am still being limited to only 200 per day. After my upgrade purchase I received the same license code as I previously had for the 200 daily imports. Should I have received a new license code and my expiration date for the license did not change either.

Courtney

Hi David

The same license is all that is needed. I do see your import limits should be at 1000 per our records as well. It can take a little bit for our servers to see the change. Did you check this immediately after purchase? If you check this again, are you still seeing the same results?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgraded from 200 to 1000 Imports’ is closed to new replies.