Upgraded Event Aggregator and now can't import – Asking me to buy it again

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Upgraded Event Aggregator and now can't import – Asking me to buy it again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mollean
    Participant

I upgraded from 100 to 200 events. I put the new license key in wordpress and I am getting a green acknowledgement under it that shows it doesn’t expire until 2018. But now import is not working at all. The drop down menu does not allow me to select Facebook and add a new import either. Facebook is grayed out. There is now an option to buy Event Aggregator instead.

I tried going to my account on The Events Calendar website and disconnecting my URL, then I deleted the license key and repasted it/saved it again in wordpress. Logged out of WordPress and logged back in. Still not working.

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Mollean,

We handle these kinds of account questions via email for more privacy and efficiency in resolution. 🙂 You can contact us there using the form on this page. Choose “trouble accessing my account.”

Caroline should get you squared away over there in no time!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Mollean
    Participant

I sent a message to Caroline as you suggested, but my issue has not been resolved yet. I emailed her back this morning, but I feel the need to post again here as well hoping that my issue gets resolved as fast as possible.

I am still having issues with my event aggregator key not working properly. Every few days it is acting like I don’t have a license key and it is asking me if I want to buy event aggregator. You should be able to see on my account that I have already bought event aggregator and it doesn’t expire until next May.

I just checked and I am unable to use import again today. It’s asking me to buy it again. Please check to see if anything is wrong with my license key. It was working fine until I decided to upgrade from 100 to 200 events in May.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi there Mollean,

I spoke with Caroline and she said she’s re-generated your license key. Did that help with your issue?

Please let me know, though Caroline will be your best point of contact for resolving this.

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Mollean
    Participant

Yes the new license key seems to have solved the issue. Thanks.

Shelby
    Participant

Mollean,

Glad to see Caroline got you squared away!

Take care. 🙂

Shelby

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgraded Event Aggregator and now can't import – Asking me to buy it again’ is closed to new replies.