Upgraded Daily Limit to 200 but still capped at 100

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Upgraded Daily Limit to 200 but still capped at 100

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    Participant

I just purchased an upgrade to get to 200 daily scheduled imports but I’m still getting capped at 100. Please advise. We need these calendars to update immediately. Thank you.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your Aggregator license. I will try to help you get this sorted.

I see the license that you upgraded, and it is showing as having a limit of 200 imports per day. I see that you also have another license for Aggregator that is only for 100. Can you clarify that you are using the license key for the one that was upgraded where you are hitting your limit?

Also, are you seeing a notice somewhere saying you’ve hit a limit of 100? If so, can you share a screenshot of that?

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgraded Daily Limit to 200 but still capped at 100’ is closed to new replies.