Upgrade Your Litings

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrade Your Litings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Darryle

Support Team,

DO you current have this feature available in the pro version after a client has put their event in the calendar we can up- sell their event with options such as those.

Look at upgrade your listings
    Then check options

Please say yes, so that I can purchase it now.

George
    Participant

Hey Darryle,

Currently, there are not options within The Events Calendar or Events PRO that enable the sort of functionality you described here. These functions would be possible with extensive custom coding, but are not something built into the plugins and not a simple enough code tweak to be within the scope of our support forums here.

Sorry if that’s a disappointment Darryle – please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

— George

Darryle

How much would it cost to get this feature added or is this something that you might include in your next upgrade. And if so, what is the time frame that you are looking at?

I’m really love your Events Calendar

Thank you in advance

Darryle

George
    Participant

Hey Darryle,

Unfortunately, we do not sell custom updates like this. Your best option is to find a developer to hire who can build this for you, or seek out a customization company like WerkPress, Codeable.io, or post on a job board like jobs.wordpress.net.

Sorry to disappoint! If you think there’s a feature that should be included in the plugin, share it on our User Voice forum here → http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas. Other users can vote your feature up if they’re also interested in it, and we often take features from here and incorporate them into future releases.

I’ll close this ticket for now, but if you have any other questions or concerns don’t hesitate to come back to the forums and open a new ticket.

Thanks,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade Your Litings’ is closed to new replies.