Upgrade to Pro Has Caused Issues on Site

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upgrade to Pro Has Caused Issues on Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hillarykyoga
    Participant

I’ve updated to the Events Calendar Pro on the site. I have ensured that both versions of the plugins are 3.1 and that the activation key is valid and everything is fine. If you go to the site under the /events tab, a cycling icon just rotates and none of the events appear as they used to. Will I have to uninstall and rebuild?

Barry

It looks like a Javascript error is cropping up. This may not be the cause of the problem but it is worth trying to iron that out first of all.

I do also appreciate you taking the time to try deactivating all other plugins: can you repeat this process and at the same time switch to a default, unmodified theme – does that impact on the problem at all?

hillarykyoga
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Ok – I mean it certainly looks like quite a striking theme and I can understand your reluctance to drop it. That said, completing those steps – whether on your live site or a test site – so we can be sure the conflict is with the theme (it may not be) would be useful information.

One thing I do notice is that the calendar (at your /events/ URL) is actually loading and has been rendered, but your theme’s unique structure means it just isn’t visible. You also seem to be using the default events template – that may be a factor here and so it could be worth changing to the default page template and seeing if that helps here (via the Events → Settings → Display admin screen).

It looks like a sufficiently unusual theme however that it may be best to seek support from its author for assistance with this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade to Pro Has Caused Issues on Site’ is closed to new replies.