Upgrade to Multisite License

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upgrade to Multisite License

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ripley.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ripley
    Participant

We recently purchased the events calendar pro for 3 sites but once we activated the pro license on one of our sites, the multi site error was triggered. We have three sites one domain using WordPress multisite. I assume we need a multisite license to be able to use this on the other 2/3 sites we have on that domain. We would like the ability to just upgrade to the multisite license but we just spend $149 thinking that would cover our three sites. How can we upgrade to a multisite license without having to re-purchase for full price?

Hunter

Our Upgrading a license tutorial should answer your concerns, so please take a moment and review it. Should you have any additional questions, let me know and I’d be happy to further assist. Have a great upcoming weekend 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade to Multisite License’ is closed to new replies.