Upgrade process for WooTicket to Event Ticket Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Upgrade process for WooTicket to Event Ticket Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Blair
    Participant

So it looks like I need to upgrade to the new version of ticketing. We book 14 shows a week and sell 1000 tickets a week. I need to make sure I make this transition smooth. Please tell me the process in detail. Many thanks in advance.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! That’s a good and timely question indeed.

All the functionality (and more) of WooTickets has been moved to Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus. So in terms of functionality you are covered.

Moving over to Event Tickets Plus should be fairly easy. When we released the new plugins we also posted some articles to help the move. I suggest you read through them and follow the instructions there.

Retiring our legacy ticketing plugins

Moving to Event Tickets Plus

New User Primer: Event Tickets & Event Tickets Plus

Just to be sure, I also strongly recommend doing a full backup of your site and the database, in case anything goes wrong. And you can also test it first on a dev / staging site first.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade process for WooTicket to Event Ticket Plus’ is closed to new replies.