Upgrade procedure for Event tickets plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Upgrade procedure for Event tickets plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Debouge
    Participant

Hi

Firstly big thanks for such a great plugin and support so far.

Can someone let me know the recommended upgrade procedure from
    Event Tickets Version 4.5.6 to latest version * I have an ongoing event at this site.

Also do I keep Event Tickets ( free version) plugin Version 4.5.7 still enabled or can this be disable now?

Thank you.

Courtney

Hi Matthew

You’ll need to keep Event Tickets installed for Event Tickets Plus to work. Also, you’ll need to get an e-comemrce plugin installed and set up. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

Do keep our plugins up to date. When possible, we recommend running update tests on a staging server (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/).

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade procedure for Event tickets plus’ is closed to new replies.