Upgrade pricing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrade pricing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sheila
    Participant

I own a Business license. It expired right before the 30% off day but I didn’t know it expired AND I didn’t know about the 30% deal either. Now I need to upgrade my license at full price :-(. I do not see any upgrade pricing. Must I pay the full $100 for 3 sites or is the a lower renewal rate? And if I choose to not do the upgrade is there a way to disable the big red alerts to upgrade?

Unfortunately the free EC plugin got automatically upgraded from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10 which is why things are out of whack. Can I still switch it back to 2.0.9 to get rid of the upgrade alerts? If so, how?

Thanks,
    Sheila

Leah

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for your interest in upgrading. Happily, we give returning customers 30% off to renew, so it would be the same as if you’d caught the special 30% coupon.

We’re working on getting a schnazzy renewal system in place, but for now if you an email to pro (at) tri.be we can hook you up with a coupon that will get you a new license.

It is possible to go back to an older version, but if you choose to go that route please remember that we are not able to provide any support on an outdated version. Hopefully with the discount renewing will be a good option for you.

Cheers,
    Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade pricing’ is closed to new replies.