UPgrade from single site to multi-site license for PRO

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions UPgrade from single site to multi-site license for PRO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linda Wendt
    Participant

I already purchased a PRO license for my website, but now I am adding another site for special project of my main site. I thought the multi-site faq said that up to three were OK with manual updates? But when I tried to put in my original key it said I was out of licenses.

Can I just pay the difference and go from single to a multi-site license? How would I do that?

Please cc: [email protected] as I do all of the web design. Thanks,

Caroline

Hi Linda,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! It looks like your existing license with us is a Personal license, which can only be activated on one site at a time, as opposed to the Business license, which can be activated on up to three sites as you describe. If you’d like to upgrade to a Business license instead, you can easily do this while logged into your account–we have a Knowledgebase article on the process here! If you’d prefer to move forward with a Multisite license instead, we can assist you with that via email. Please don’t hesitate to reach out! 🙂

Thanks for your support, and let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘UPgrade from single site to multi-site license for PRO’ is closed to new replies.