Upgrade from pro personal to community business?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Upgrade from pro personal to community business?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Casper

Hi,

We made the ‘mistake’ not to buy the community edition and we need it on two sites. Is it possible to upgrade our current pro to business, community edition?

Thanks in advance.

Casper

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is possible to upgrade your license from your account.

We have this guide to do that:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/upgrading-a-license/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Casper Honijk

Hi Brian,

I will rephrase my question to what my problem really is:

1) we bought a ‘pro’ edition but actually need the ‘community’ edition. Is it possible to ‘switch’ plans from ‘pro’ to ‘community’?
    2) we also need to sell tickets online BUT we don’t want the community to add them themselves, we (admins) will determine\create the tickets and community can only add them to their events, can we use the ‘woo tickets’ addon in combination with ‘community events’?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Casper

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Oh ok.

In that case please email us at support(at)theeventscalendar.com with the order number and we can help switch the license.

If you would like to sell tickets and only setup from the admin then WooCommerce Tickets will work, but tickets are created per event so it is not possible to create tickets and then assign them to an event.

If you would like to read all the settings available for WooCommerce Tickets please check out this guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-woocommerce-tickets/

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade from pro personal to community business?’ is closed to new replies.