Upgrade from Personal to Multi-site License ERROR

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Upgrade from Personal to Multi-site License ERROR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    serpcom
    Participant

Hi,

I accidentally paid for a new multi-site license before realizing there was an option to upgrade from my previously purchased personal license to multi-site for $99. I have now since paid for the upgrade from personal to multi-site; however before I did that I accidentally purchased the multi-site license at the open rate of $199. Can someone please provide a refund of the $199 as soon as possible and confirm when it is done. Thank You.

serpcom
    Participant

Correction. It looks more like i DO need the multi-site license but that I have incorrectly purchased the personal and agency license previously. So we need a refund on both the personal $49 and agency $99 upgrade purchases. And then KEEP the multi-site license. Please confirm at earliest convenience. Thank You.

Brian
    Keymaster

We have responded to you by email and handle this there so I am closing out this thread.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade from Personal to Multi-site License ERROR’ is closed to new replies.