upgrade from community to event hub

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator upgrade from community to event hub

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jason Chase
    Participant

I am looking to upgrade from community to event hub. Can it be prorated? Is there any discounts for a non-profit?

thank you,
    rachael

Hi Rachael,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m not entirely sure what you are referring to with Event Hub.  You can see our suite of plugins here.

We do have a Nonprofit Partnership Program, which you can apply for here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp/

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jason Chase
    Participant

I am looking to upgrade my aggregator from 200 to 1000. I would like to upgrade the rest of the year at a prorated rate since I had already paid for the aggregator in May. Can I get a prorated rate?

thank you.

Hi Rachael,

Yes, you should be able to get a prorated rate.  If you don’t see that option at checkout , you can email [email protected] for further assistance.  Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘upgrade from community to event hub’ is closed to new replies.